You can report an incident involving a Council fleet vehicle or Council equipment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to provide the following information:
- The date of the incident.
- The location of the incident.
- What was damaged.
- A description of what happened.
- Details of any witnesses.
- Please attach estimates for repairs to your vehicle/property to the email.
- If you have any photos of the damage please attach them to the email.
Estimates for Repairs
Vehicle damage: To process your claim we will require at least two estimates for the repairs to pass to our insurance company. You may obtain these from companies of your choice.
Property damage: We do have operatives and contractors that we can call on to carry out estimates for the repairs if you wish, however, you may obtain estimates from companies of your choice. Please let us know if you wish us to send our operatives/contractors out to assess and repair the damage.