We are committed to providing excellent customer service, you can help us do this by:
- using our digital services where you can
- signing up for Direct Debit, making payments online or using our automated payment line
- ensuring you have relevant information to hand
- treating us with courtesy and respect
- giving us time to respond to your enquiry
- avoid sending multiple correspondence to many officers
- informing us of any changes that may help us to help you
- letting us know if you wish to cancel or rearrange any appointments
We will not tolerate unacceptable behaviour including physical or verbal abuse, in person, by telephone, online or through any written contact.
We will not respond to repeated enquiries - we have clear processes in place to enable you to raise an issue with us.
Let us know how we are getting on
If we exceed your expectations or if something has gone wrong help us get it right.
We welcome your feedback
We aim to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction across all service areas and continually use your feedback to improve our services.