Customer Service Standards
- Most calls will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Your calls will be answered within an average of 90 seconds and may be directed to voicemail for you to leave a message.
- When we answer your call we will provide you with the name of the person you are speaking to.
- You will be offered help to access services online.
- Our voicemail messages will be regularly reviewed and maintained.
- In the unusual event of someone speaking to us in an unacceptable way we will warn you that the call will be ended if it continues
Page last reviewed: 20 January 2022