This form will take approximately 5 Minutes to complete
You can use an account in your name, or a joint account.
• You can use someone else’s account if:
- the terms and conditions of their account allow this, and
- you are sure they will use your money in the way you tell them.
- they agree to let you use their account, and
• You can use a credit union account. You must tell us the credit union’s account details. Your credit union will be able to help you with this.
If you are an appointee or a legal representative acting on behalf of the claimant, the account should be in your name only.
It is very important you fill in all the boxes correctly. If you tell us the wrong account details, your payment may be delayed or you may lose money.