Calendar of support sessions and tutorials
Our calendar shows our scheduled community-based events, including in-person and online chats, support sessions and tutorials that teach you basic digital skills for free.
How to navigate the calendar
- Use the blue arrows to navigate to go back and forward through different weeks.
- Press the button that says ‘Today’ to return to today’s page on the calendar.
- Press ‘Week’ to view the calendar in a week view.
- Press ‘Month’ to view the whole months events.
- Press ‘Agenda’ to view a list of upcoming events.
Once you have found an event you are interested in, please press on it with either your mouse or finger (depending on your device) to find out more information or to reserve a place on the Tutorial.
When you press on a 'Digital Chat & Support (Online) session' in the calendar you will see information explaining how to join and a link to press to join the meeting on the day.
When you press on a tutorial in the calendar you will see a description of the tutorial and a link to press to reserve a place on the session. If you press this, you will be redirected to a form to complete to reserve a place on the tutorial.
Please note this calendar shows events up to 3 months in the future and is updated regularly by the team, on occasion the advertised tutorial may change.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on this calendar, please contact the team via the details below and we will be happy to help.
Page last reviewed: 25 July 2021