The Strategic Plan 2020-23
The plan sets out how the Council will address the key challenges facing the borough through five strategic priority themes.
The plan outlines 15 priorities (3 under each strategic theme), taking in to account the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, and sets out the key goals by which success will be measured moving forward, together with a clear set of commitments that will be delivered in the first year of the plan. These will form the basis for the Strategic Plan action plan.
- Tackling the climate challenge and leading sustainability
- Creating safe, healthy and active communities
- Delivering homes for people who need them
- Growing a fair economy so everyone benefits
- Celebrating our heritage and culture
- Achievements and next steps
The Strategic Plan 2020-23 was discussed by Scrutiny Panel and approved by the Cabinet in September 2020, prior to being adopted by the full Council in October. Updates will be reported twice a year to Cabinet and to Scrutiny Panel.
Page last reviewed: 28 October 2020