Loveurcarcolchester car share permit scheme
- Email address
- Car registration number
Agencies we might share your information withWe may need to share your contact details with North Essex Parking Partnership. If you want to use the LUC bays at Colchester Station (south side) we will need your permission to share your name and registration details with Greater Anglia and NCP their car parking provider. Your details will be added to a ‘white list’ in order for the Automatic Number Plate Recognition scheme to recognise your vehicle when you enter as having permission to use the LUC car share spaces.
As MiPermit provide the actual virtual LUC permit, they also store your data and have their own privacy statement.
Purpose for processingColchester Borough Council requires the above information in order to:
- Process your loveurcarcolchester permit application.
- Contact you occasionally in relation to your usage of the car bay scheme.
- Contact you with updates regarding the loveurcarcolchester carshare bay scheme and other Colchester initiatives to improve air quality.
- Contact you to take part in occasional additional surveys to monitor aspects of the car share scheme.
- To monitor usage and trends in uptake of the bays to help us increase the uptake of car sharing, marketing and evaluating usage of the car share bays.
Length of time we keep your informationWe will retain your personal data for up to 2 years. We will then delete your personal data from our records unless you have reapplied to renew your permit. Your data will only be used by the administrators of the scheme and not shared with any third parties.
If you have signed up to use the car share bays at Colchester Station we will share your name and registration details with Greater Anglia and their car park provider NCP. Your name will remain on the ‘white list’ unless you request we remove or it will be removed after 2 years if you have not renewed your LUC permit.
Updates to this privacy noticeWe will continually review and update this privacy notice to reflect changes in our processes and procedures, as well as to comply with changes in the law. When such changes occur, we will revise the "last updated" date at the bottom of this notice. We encourage you to periodically review this notice and to be informed of how we protecting your information.
Page last reviewed: 13 November 2020