Cost of living support

Colchester City Council is providing support for residents facing the cost of living crisis.

Report a Dangerous Structure

Find out how you can report a dangerous structure to us


  • Contact details for reporting a dangerous structure.

Our online form for reporting dangerous structures is currently unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

To report a dangerous structure, contact our Building Control team.

Contact us
Related Articles