Created with Lunacy

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Colchester Borough Council is monitoring the situation closely and will continue to take action to minimise disruption and keep residents and visitors safe. 

Coronavirus: updates, advice and guidance

Supporting Documents

Supporting documents needed when submitting an Official Search.


  • What supporting documents are needed

When submitting a local land charge you will need to provide some documents.

What supporting documents you need?

Along with the fully completed application form and fee, the following must be submitted:

  • An up-to-date Ordnance Survey map with the property boundary correctly outlined
  • If you require any side or back access ways, other roads in the vicinity or abutting roads please ensure that these are specified in Box C on the Con. 29 "R" form


Check what fee is applicable


LLC1 Form

CON29 Form