West Bergholt Village Fete
Lexden Road, West Bergholt affected
We understand that road closures can be a bit of a pain. We can assure you that we will do everything we can to make sure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.
Please note that those who organise road closures are asked to let us know if they change their plans, however sometimes events may be cancelled at short notice.
Contact Colchester's Community Policing team
Road Closure Application Form and Guidance Notes
Event Risk Assessment Guidance Notes
3. Email them to: email@example.com
Do you need to write to us? Here is our postal address:
If you have any questions you can call us on 01206282700
4. We will consider your application, consult Essex County Council and Essex Police and then tell you the outcome.
5. If your application is approved, you will then have to inform all residents and businesses that may be affected by your event.
6. There may be charges for a road closure, ranging from £50 to £2000.
7. As well as applying to us, you may also be required to hold Public Liability Insurance and a Performing Rights Society Music Licence.
Or email them to: Operational.PSU@colchester.gov.uk
Street Party Road Closure Application Form and Guidance Notes
Safety Advisory Group