When submitting an application, you need to provide some documents.
What supporting documents you need?
Along with the fully completed application form and fee, the following must be submitted:
- The planning application number (if you have one)
- A scaled location plan (proposed and existing) outlining the site in red
- Agent details (if you have one)
- You will also need to provide a short description of the development
Historic Environment Record (HER)
- The National Grid reference or Point of Interest and Search Area (radius)
- Tell us the format of the data if you require digital mapping data (e.g. Autodesk AutoCAD DWG/DXF or ESRI shapefiles)
Check what fee is applicable
To request Archaeology Advice & HER please click on the link below to be taken to the application form.
Archaeology Advice & HER Application Form