Report a noise nuisance
Weekend Noise Service
We operate a Weekend Noise Service between 9pm and 1am on Friday and Saturday night.
This service is primarily used to obtain evidence for ongoing noise cases.
Your call will be answered by our helpline staff who will pass the details to the Weekend Noise Service officer.
The officer will then contact you to discuss the issue and will usually arrange to visit and assess the noise from within your home.
Contact the Weekend Noise Service
Information we need:
- your name, address and telephone number
- whether you have an open case and what stage it is at, for example, gathering evidence
- the address where the noise is coming from
- a description of the noise
- how long the noise has been going on for
Our officers use withheld numbers
Please be aware that our officers use mobile telephones with withheld numbers.
If your telephone does not accept anonymous calls then we will be unable to contact you. You must unblock your telephone temporarily so that we can call you to discuss your complaint.
Page last reviewed: 5 October 2020