Disproportionate burden assessment for PC response to Examiner's list of Questions Sept 2021
Publication of this document is a requirement under The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012
Benefits of creating an accessible version
The benefits of creating an HTML version of this PDF would be:
- a fully accessible version for all users to access
- an easily searchable and indexable version
Burden placed on the organisation
We’ve estimated that it would take a disproportionate amount of a content designer’s time to create an HTML version of this PDF.
Other factors relevant to this decision are:
- Interest in the document is likely to be low as those with an interest are likely to be localised in nature and limited in number.
- Due to the nature of this content, there was a need to publish the document quickly, so we took the decision to publish the PDF.
- We will continue to assist with accessible versions on request.
Having considered the estimated effort involved in creating an accessible version, along with the low estimated demand, we have concluded that the work involved would be a poor use of staff time. This represents a disproportionate burden on the organisation.
View the PC response to Examiner's list of Questions Sept 2021 (PDF, 207KB)
If you need any of the information from the PDF provided in another format, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last reviewed: 19 November 2021