Disproportionate burden assessment for the s106 Financial Contributions due/received monthly reports
This assessment relates to the creation of an accessible version of the s106 Financial Contributions due/received monthly reports.
Benefits of creating an accessible version
The benefits of creating an HTML version of this PDF would be:
- a fully accessible version for all users to access
- an easily searchable and indexable version
Burden placed on the organisation
We’ve estimated that it would take 3 weeks of a content designer’s time to create a HTML version of the 4 PDFs that are updated every month.
Other factors relevant to this decision are:
- Interest in the documents is likely to be low as copies have been sent directly to all those with an interest in the documents.
- We have never received a request for an accessible version of the document and will continue to assist with accessible versions on request.
- Due to the nature of this content, there is a need to publish the documents every month.
Having considered the estimated effort involved in creating a HTML version, along with the low estimated demand and the short length of time this document is to be placed on the website, we have concluded that the work involved would be a poor use of staff time. This represents a disproportionate burden on the organisation.
View the s106 Financial Contributions due/received monthly reports
If you need any of the information from the PDF provided in another format, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last reviewed: 19 November 2021