Disproportionate burden assessment for ABRO Development Brief Strategic Environmental Assessment
The ABRO Development Brief is published as a Supplementary Planning Document. It is accompanied by a Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Opinion which is necessary to comply with the relevant European Habitats Directive. This is a legal requirement to complete the screening and publish the outcome.
Benefits of creating an accessible versionThe benefits of creating an HTML version of this PDF would be:
- A fully accessible version for all users to access
- An easily searchable and indexable version
Burden placed on the organisationWe’ve estimated that it would take a disproportionate amount of a content designer’s time to create an HTML version of this PDF.
Contributing factorsOther factors relevant to this decision are:
- Interest in the document is likely to be low as those with an interest are likely to be localised in nature and limited in number
- Interested parties are likely to have an understanding of the technical detail presented
- We will continue to assist with accessible versions on request.
Having considered the estimated effort involved in creating an accessible version, along with the low estimated demand, we have concluded that the work involved would be a poor use of staff time. This represents a disproportionate burden on the organisation.
View the ABRO Development Brief Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening Report
If you need any of the information from the PDF provided in another format, contact email@example.com
Page last reviewed: