Disproportionate burden assessment for ABRO Site Development Brief
The Council has Adopted the ABRO Development Brief as a Supplementary Planning Document. A statutory requirement of the planning procedures and the Local Planning Authority's responsibility is to publish all relevant Planning Policy Documents on line following their Adoption by the Council.
Benefits of creating an accessible versionThe benefits of creating an HTML version of this PDF would be:
- A fully accessible version for all users to access
- An easily searchable indexable version
Burden placed on the organisationThe Document is of a technical nature and as such much of the information within it is required to be presented in tables, diagrams or mapped information. We have estimated that it would take a disproportionate amount of content designer's time to create an HTML version of this PDF.
Contributing factorsOther factors relevant to this decision are:
- Interest in the document is likely to be low as targeted local interest and limited in number
- Many of the interested parties are likely to be professionally / technically minded so anticipate that the majority wishing to view the document are familiar with the nature of the information presented
- We will continue to assist with accessible versions on request.
Having considered the estimated effort involved in creating an accessible version along with the relatively low estimated demand, we have concluded that the work involved would be an inappropriate use of staff time. This represents a disproportionate burden on the organisation.
View the ABRO Site Development Brief
If you need any of the information from the PDF provided in another format, contact email@example.com
Page last reviewed: