Colchester town centre reopening
Dedham, West Mersea, Tiptree and Wivenhoe high streets and open spaces
What to expect when visiting local high streets
- Cleaning has been increased where appropriate as per Public Health England guidance.
- Signage and barriers have been installed to protect visitors.
- Neighbourhood Wardens have been deployed to aid with stewarding and supporting the public and businesses.
How to keep yourself safe when visiting local high streets
- Plan your visit, including how your will travel to the high street.
- Always follow signage and keep left when walking.
- Clean your hands regularly at the provided hand sanitiser stations or use your own hand sanitiser.
- Follow shop procedures, including queuing guidelines.
Page last reviewed: 12 April 2021