Financial hardship and benefit advice
If you are facing financial hardship, whether you are in or out of work, you can contact our Customer Support team for free for advice and support.
Our specialists can:
- provide back to work support, developing confidence and offering advice to those out of work
- process payments for the Test and Trace Support Payment scheme for those having to self-isolate owing to Covid-19 exposure
- offer confidential and impartial advice on entitlement to a range of welfare benefits for those both in and out of work
- provide guidance and support when completing welfare benefit claim forms or making appeals
- help access to discretionary funds that could be of assistance to those in hardship
If we cannot help, we can provide contact information for organisations who may be able to assist you.
Telephone: 01206 505855
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Page last reviewed: 24 March 2020