Apply for a business support grant
Apply using our business support grant form to be accessed for all business support schemes.
If you run a business, our form will automatically determine which grant you are eligible for.
We will contact you in the future should you be eligible for any business support grants that have not yet been announced.
What you will need
To apply for a grant, you will need:
- business rates account number (if you have one)
- business mortgage, lease or license agreement or evidence of rental payments
- business bank account statement for November or December 2020 (this needs to be the bank account used for the business you are applying for and must show business transactions
Additional information or evidence may be required at the assessment stage.
Preparing your evidence
Your supporting documents should be:
- good quality and readable
- in a common file format, such as PDF, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, .doc
- a maximum file size of 20MB
There is no right of appeal and the decisions will be final.
Other support available
If you are not eligible for a discretionary grant, you may be eligible for other government business support.
Page last reviewed: 20 November 2020