Report Unauthorised Works

If building works are being or have been carried out and you suspect that they are not being monitored, you can contact us at
If you think the works are dangerous, report as a Dangerous Structure.
If you own the building, you can apply for unauthorised works to be checked for approval by submitting a Regularisation Application.

Page last reviewed: 23 July 2024