Disproportionate burden assessment for Notices of Uncontested Election
ScopeThese are statutory documents that need to be published on the website.
Benefits of creating an accessible versionThe benefits of creating a HTML version of this PDF would be:
- A fully accessible version for all users to access
- An easily searchable and indexable version
Burden placed on the organisationThe benefit of making these documents accessible would not justify the cost to the council.
Contributing factorsOther factors relevant to this decision are:
- We publish PDFs for speed and so that it can be downloaded and distributed by interested parties and fulfil the legal obligation in the standard format.
- We will continue to assist with accessible versions on request.
- The documents will be created in an accesible format - when the information is no longer time critical.
These documents can be made into a web page but time requires the initial documents are provided in PDF.
View the Notices of Uncontested Election for the May local elections
If you need any of the information from the PDF provided in another format, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last reviewed: 19 April 2023