Disproportionate burden assessment for Temporary Pavement Licencing Policy
ScopeThis information links the complete approved pavement policy document for the council, for customers information.
Benefits of creating an accessible versionThe benefits of creating a HTML version of this PDF would be:
- a fully accessible version for all users to access
- an easily searchable and indexable version
Burden placed on the organisationWe’ve estimated that it would take a disproportionate amount of a content designer’s time to create an HTML version of this PDF.
Contributing factorsOther factors relevant to this decision are:
- Interest in the document is likely to be low as only a limited number of businesses will need to apply.
- We have never received a request for an accessible version of the document
- We will continue to assist with accessible versions on request
- Due to the nature of this content, there was a need to publish the document quickly, and it will likely change again when temporary pavement permits end post covid.
Having considered the estimated effort involved in creating a HTML version, along with the low estimated demand and the short length of time this document is to be placed on the website, we have concluded that the work involved would be a poor use of staff time. This represents a disproportionate burden on the organisation.
If you need any of the information from the PDF provided in another format, contact email@example.com.
Page last reviewed: 18 November 2022