Disproportionate burden assessment for City centre masterplan
ScopeIt enables people to see and comment on draft guidance to help inform future Council policy
Benefits of creating an accessible versionThe benefits of creating a HTML version of this PDF would be:
- A fully accessible version for all users to access
- An easily searchable and indexable version
Burden placed on the organisationThe Documents are of a technical nature and as such much of the information within it is required to be presented in tables, diagrams or mapped information. We have estimated that it would take a disproportionate amount of content designer's time to create an HTML version of these PDFs.
Contributing factorsOther factors relevant to this decision are:
- Interest in the document is likely to be targeted
- Many of the interested parties are likely to be professionally / technically minded so anticipate that the majority wishing to view the document are familiar with the nature of the information presented
- We will continue to assist with accessible versions on request
Having considered the estimated effort involved in creating an accessible version, along with the low estimated demand, we have concluded that the work involved would be a poor use of staff time. This represents a disproportionate burden on the organisation.
View the City centre masterplan
If you need any of the information from the PDF provided in another format, contact email@example.com
Page last reviewed: