Search site
Laptop Icon

Pay online

You can make payments online for all of the options listed below.  You will need the unique reference/invoice number for the payment you are making.

  • Council Tax
  • National Non-Domestic Rates (NNDR)
  • Housing Rents and Leasehold Charges
  • Housing Benefit Overpayments
  • Housing Advances
  • Penalty Charge Notices (PCN's)
  • General Invoices (Sundry Debtors)
  • Fairway to Pay

For Helpline payments, please select Sundry Debtors option. 

Pay online

Make a payment online 

Order a payment slip or card

Order payment slips or payment cards for paying your Council Tax, Housing Rent or Garage Rent at the Bank or Post Office